Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.3.0 releasing end

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.3.0 releasing end
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:47:25 +0200

2008/7/2 Martin Spott <address@hidden>:
> "Eric Noulard" wrote:
>
>> CERTI 3.3.0 is out.
>
> Here's a package for Linux Debian Etch/AMD64:
>
>  ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/HLA/Debian/certi_3.3.0-1_amd64.deb

Thank you very much Martin.

I saw you did patch for building the CERTI deb,
normally if you use CMake 2.6 you may build the deb package
without patching.

cd /path/to/builddir

cpack -G DEB -D address@hidden

currently there is no default value for PACKAGE contact so that
you must give it on the command line. I will fix this for next CERTI release

If your certi patch for building a deb is doing more than the built-in
DEB packager of CPack I would be please to know the missing
part and trying to get it better when possible.

More information on CPack DEB packager:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:CPackPackageGenerators#DEB_.28UNIX_only.29