[certi-dev] CERTI 3.3.0 releasing end

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.3.0 releasing end
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:59:40 +0200

Hi All CERTI users and developers,

CERTI 3.3.0 is out.
You may now download it from download area:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/certi/certi-3.3.0-Source.tar.gz

(you'll find release of HLA_Tutorial 1.0.0 and HLA_TestsSuites 0.3.0
 in certi/contrib too)

I'll try to make a Windows installer tomorrow, unless some of you
wants to provide one.

CERTI developper who were waiting to continue on bug fixes
and commit may go on now.

Thank you for all of you who contributed to this new major CERTI release.

I'll try to summarize the improvment and bugfixes included
in this release and send a more informative "release message".