brad

[Brad] Kaboom! Error output

From: Scott Walters
Subject: [Brad] Kaboom! Error output
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 03:28:52 -0800

Hi Francesco &co,

./.blender/scripts/brad/gui/ExportSettingswin.py:173: DeprecationWarning:
integer argument expected, got float

Button(msg_Ok,self.okE,self.LocX+10,self.LocY-self.Height+10,self.Width/3-6,20)
cannot create camera file for frame n. 1

D'oh!

That's from Blender 2.36. I've never been able to run a Python proram without
something blowing up. (flame, troll, flame). It seems every minor version has
backwards incompatability in the core language and APIs. I must have tried to
get bittorrent working a dozen times...

Anyway, that's just doing the example in the tutorial that triggered that.
I did export some simplier objects earlier just to see what the output of Brad
was like (it's nice and clean, yay!) without stumbling upon this.

Er, eh, ehm, anyway. I'll probably try to fix this myself in the morning but
I'm no good with Python so if you beat me to it I won't be sad ;)

And either way, thought you might like to know.

Best regards,
-scott