brad

Re: [Brad] Brad tutorial model files

From: Scott Walters
Subject: Re: [Brad] Brad tutorial model files
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:18:03 -0800

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for your reply - and the link.

nongnu.org's list archive list is busted, by the way. If it worked, I might not
have posted at all, but I'm glad I did. By the way, I'm cc'ing your message
back to the list so it doesn't appear that my question went unanswered ;)

Is Greg aware of your work? I'm surprised the links to it were so far removed
from the main site at http://radsite.lbl.gov - I think it was about four hops
away. radiance-wiki.org I think linked to it.

I doubt I'll ever be any help with illumination calculations because I doubt
I'll ever need them.

Best,
-scott