brad

[Brad] Brad tutorial model files

From: Scott Walters
Subject: [Brad] Brad tutorial model files
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:07:24 -0800

Hi everyone,

First, thanks to whomever for B/Rad - I've been toying with the examples
in _Rendering with Radiance_ for some time now and while I love the detail and
depth of theory, it's too tedious to remember enough of that to work when you
only
use Radiance now and again. B/Rad is just what I needed. I was originally
trying to track something down to convert dxf files into something Radiance
would accept, but this is just fantastic - or it seems awfully fantastic
so far =) I don't see the author's names in the CREDITS file with B/Rad
or I'd thank you individually - the author refers to himself as "me".

To the point:
http://www.bozzograo.net/radiance/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=1
links to a tutorial at
http://www.bozzograo.net/radiance/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=getit&lid=7.
The article refers to the brad archive as containing all the files the tutorial
needs
but I can't find a single dxf file in it anywhere when looking for the plan.dxf
file, nor can I find another documentation bundle - the pdf was a stand-alone
file. Could someone please point me at the archive of files required for
tutorial or otherwise correct my error? Obviously this isn't critical but I
really want to enjoy this nice tutorial =)

Best wishes,
-scott