Re: [be] Bibledit collaboration (and git-core)

From: Kim Blewett
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit collaboration (and git-core)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:51:36 +1000

On 14/02/11 14:39, Jonathan Marsden wrote:
Does this issue mean that it is now urgent/critical/vitally important
that I create a fixed package with Recommends: git-core   in it?
I think it's a smaller download for our Balsa course to fetch git-core + dependencies than to fetch a whole new package. We have 'sorta-sometimes' internet and I can manage. But I wanted to be sure I'm not missing something. And I think it's a bit confusing to people who are reading the web helps for BE; maybe it could be mentioned there somewhere, "Be sure to have git-core installed before you set up collaboration."

Thanks!
Kim