Re: [be] BE 3.8

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] BE 3.8
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:13:20 +0200

Hi Kim,

Glad to hear that you're happy wit bibledit and its online
documentation.

On the lost features, yes, the "All" choice for the collections, and the
searching for keyterms have been lost in the eagerness to make the
keyterms checking window simpler. Feel free to submit tasks for these at
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bibledit.

The window for setting up how to show the project notes also was
simplified, and that setting that you refer to was removed and switched
to a situation where the notes are always showing in order of book and
chapter, and the whole list of notes will scroll to the verse where the
user works. If notes don't display that you would expect to display,
then this can be a setting in the mentioned window, or a bug. A bug
report at https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bibledit with detailed
steps how to reproduce it will help in case it is a bug. In my setup
I've not yet come across notes that should have displayed according to
the settings made in the view project notes window, and didn't.

There's no way to lock the USFM markers as Paratext 7 has. How do you
think this can be done? In USFM view or the standard formatted view? In
the formatted view there are no USFM markers normally, so these can
therefore not be modified other than through applying a style.

Cheers,

Teus.