Re: [be] Collaboration in BE

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Collaboration in BE
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:53:26 +0200

We use the USB stick here too for such collaboration as you describe,
and it works fine. Since it does not work at your place, there will be
something wrong. A good place to start looking for such things is in the
system log, available from the help menu. After you make a few changes
on the text on computer A, after doing a send and receive, something to
that effect should become visible in the log file. The changes should
transfer to the usb stick. Then on computer B, after doing the send /
receive, another couple of entries should become visible in the system
log. These entries would show the transfer from the usb stick to your
project. Two computers are involved, so the fault could be in either or
both. Hope you manage to fix it. Teus.