RE: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne 2 0.3.0

From: ambar-bayonne
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne 2 0.3.0
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:08:39 +0530

Hi David,

C:\Program Files\Common Files\GNU Telephony\Runtime>server -load
bayonne: -load: unknown option

C:\Program Files\Common Files\GNU Telephony\Runtime>server --load
bayonne: --load: unknown option

C:\Program Files\Common Files\GNU Telephony\Runtime>server -dump-install
SERVER VERSION 0.1.0; XXXXXXXXXX w32 x86
scripts = C:\Program Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Scripts
modules = C:\Program Files\Common Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Plugins
datafiles = C:\Program Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Files
include = C:\Program Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Scripts
config = C:\Program Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Config
prompts = C:\Program Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Audio
logfiles = C:\Program Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Logs
drivers = C:\Program Files\Common Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Drivers
runfiles = C:\Program Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Logs
phrases = C:\Program Files\Common Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Languages
tmpfs = C:\DOCUME~1\xxxxxx\LOCALS~1\Temp
tones = C:\Program Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Config/tones.conf
tmp = C:\DOCUME~1\xxxxxx\LOCALS~1\Temp
libexec = C:\Program Files\GNU Telephony\Bayonne Libxec

Ambar Roy