Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne 2 0.3.0

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne 2 0.3.0
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:48:58 -0400

But I also do need help with testing the w32 stuff, and other issues related to the w32 builds. Even small things like new artwork would be helpful. In addition to more testing, perhaps a wrapper bayonne.bat should be created that among other things perhaps can use anysvc.exe to launch the server. The w32 builds are still very experimental.

address@hidden wrote:
Hi David,

I downloaded and installed the Win32 Installer. There are no executables?

Ambar