[Bayonne-devel] DIALOGIC/GLOBALCALL : using dx_gedigit() & dx_play() ins

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] DIALOGIC/GLOBALCALL : using dx_gedigit() & dx_play() instead of dx_setevtmsk()
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:01:59 -0400

I have found that dx_getdig() makes exclusive use of the voice resource
So we will have to combine the usage of dx_play() and dx_getdig()
I order to be able to capture digits while playing prompt.

dx_setevtmsk() was much more convenient as it was able to detect digit
without exclusive use of the voice resource this may be why dx_getdig()
is recommended and apparently is more reliable.

Julien