Re: [Bayonne-devel] My TGI/Perl works BUT...

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] My TGI/Perl works BUT...
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:56:21 -0400

Interesting...tgi=perl has to do with pre-loading the perl interpreter
into the gateway process box, so that when forking to a perl app, it can
do so without having to exec /bin/perl.  Perhaps there is some other odd
perl interaction involved.  I am not sure if anything had been changed
between 1.2.12 and 13 related to this though...