Re: [Bayonne-devel] Brooktrout

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Brooktrout
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:45:17 -0500 (EST)

I actually have a brooktrout card here for testing, but I had been unable
to get their latest beta sdk to test it with, although I have a much older
beta to try it with.  If we could get a current sdk, and it seems likely
they will actually release a linux sdk, then I think we could get a driver
running very quickly.

David