[Bayonne-devel] Brooktrout

From: Jim Ley
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Brooktrout
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:53:39 -0000

Hi,

In the mailing list archives, there's a suggestion of brooktrout driver
support for bayonne, but I don't see anything in CVS, has it disappeared?

I'm very interested in using Bayonne with brooktrout, I've currently got
a very basic IVR system with brooktrout hardware, and I now want to move
to more advanced system, and instead of carrying on re-inventing the
wheel, I'm interesting in using bayonne, so if there's even partial
brooktrout support, I'd be interested in taking on some development.

I'm currently using a Win NT system, and wouldn't be able to move to
linux (other parts of the system relies on windows media encoder) so
would also need win32 or cygwin support - is this currently available?
http://www.gnu.org/software/bayonne/manual.html#SECTION000930000000000000
00 suggests it's not available for win32, but that was some time ago!

Any info much appreciated!

It also might be nice if the sourceforge site homepage was updated,
http://bayonne.sourceforge.net as I was confused into believing bayonne
was a dead project....

Cheers,

Jim.