Re: [Axiom-math] Polynomdivision with coefficients in Z_n

From: panAxiom
Subject: Re: [Axiom-math] Polynomdivision with coefficients in Z_n
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:32:30 +0100

Quoting Ralf Hemmecke <address@hidden>:

Hi Oliver,

I hope I can find out how to use this functionality.
(Examples would be fine btw.)

I thought it would be too easy to replace

  K ==> PrimeField p

by

  K ==> IntegerMod p

and change the p to your liking. But OK, I've added a bit more stuff for
you.

I hope it's not only for me...

Regarding documentation, it's always potentially misleading, if it's not clear, how it is meant.

And what is meant with "==>" ?

When looking up the documentation, it first pops up at page 935 in bookvol0.pdf
and it's not explained there, just used.

So I think some potential confusion can pop up here.

Regarding your pointers to further documentation I thank you.
I will look it up.

pan