Re: [Axiom-math] Polynomdivision with coefficients in Z_n

From: panAxiom
Subject: Re: [Axiom-math] Polynomdivision with coefficients in Z_n
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 00:55:53 +0100

Quoting Ralf Hemmecke <address@hidden>:

It looks, like if it is going into the right directions

FiniteField looks good, maybe FiniteRing also available?

Well... don't you have HyperDoc->Browse available?
Sorry, I cannot point you to an online API for AXIOM, but I'm
maintaining an API for FriCAS (which is relatively close.

http://fricas.github.io/

You are probably looking for

http://fricas.github.io/api/IntegerMod.html

What I'm looking for, is  polynoms with modulo-coefficients.

Huh? For primes p that's exactly what I've given you. Since then Z_p is
a field.

For non-prime-powers use IntegerMod.

OK, thanks.

I hope I can find out how to use this functionality.
(Examples would be fine btw.)

pan