Re: [Axiom-math] Polynomdivision with coefficients in Z_n

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-math] Polynomdivision with coefficients in Z_n
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 08:38:31 +0100

Hi Oliver,

> I hope I can find out how to use this functionality.
> (Examples would be fine btw.)

I thought it would be too easy to replace

  K ==> PrimeField p

by

  K ==> IntegerMod p

and change the p to your liking. But OK, I've added a bit more stuff for
you.

http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/SandBoxPolynomialOverFiniteField

If you are interested in the language, you should perhaps take a look
into http://www.aldor.org/docs/aldorug.pdf. Aldor is not exactly like
SPAD or the input language of AXIOM, but it's pretty close to learn the
principles.

http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/LanguageDifferences

I guess, meanwhile you have already read the book
http://fricas.github.io/book.pdf

Ralf