Re: [Axiom-math] Polynomdivision with coefficients in Z_n

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-math] Polynomdivision with coefficients in Z_n
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 22:15:05 +0100

Hi Oliver,

> I hope it's not only for me...

Well, I wrote it for you. If others find it useful, then it's even better.

> Regarding documentation, it's always potentially misleading, if it's not
> clear, how it is meant.

True. The original Axiom-Book is not very precise in defining the
language SPAD. For learning the language you should rather read the
Aldor User Guide. I've given you the link in my last mail. If you refuse
to read, i.e. do the homework, I'll stop responding.

http://www.aldor.org/docs/HTML/chap12.html

> When looking up the documentation, it first pops up at page 935 in
> bookvol0.pdf and it's not explained there, just used.

> So I think some potential confusion can pop up here.

Please be precise about the confusion. If I don't know what you are
complaining about, I cannot help.

Ralf

PS: May I ask how you came to AXIOM and what you intend to use it for?