Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #41561] AVRDUDE 6.0.1/USBasp doesn't write first

From: Karsten
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #41561] AVRDUDE 6.0.1/USBasp doesn't write first bytes of flash page
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 16:30:19 +0100

Am 15.11.2015 um 16:25 schrieb Randy Perkins:
> I understand it takes time.  thanks for all your work on avrdude.
>
> Considering how little feedback has been received regarding this issue, it
> appears not a lot of people are being
> bitten by this issue.

I think the reason is that for most of the applications you only need an AVR up
to 32K Flash.
There this problem does not exist. I have not understand why?
And other people with bigger applications will use other programmers.

> IIR it was really a silicon / usbasp issue that you resolved within avrdude.
> thanks again

I am using a chinese USBASP updated to the last fischl.de firmware (sorry to
Thomas Fisch)