Re: Re: [avrdude-dev] Avrdude Gui problem

From: SimonQian
Subject: Re: Re: [avrdude-dev] Avrdude Gui problem
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:37:14 +0800

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

>> I am writing on Lazarus a Gui for Avrdude which is yaAG -- yet
>> another Avrdude Gui.

>Please don't -- not this way, I mean.
OK,I stopped the project. But actually I have finished the alpha version,
I wrote this mainly for factory use(special bytes and serial number), it works
well with my AVRminiProg_Full. I don't read configuration file of Avrdude.
I am not sure whether Avrdude will continue to use the original configure
file format. Firstly, I found the pp_stack is different with STK600, and mail
that to the avrdude-dev, but later I found more things that should be added
to the configure file. So I just run command "avrdude -c invalid" to get the
supported programmers, and run "avrdude -c avrisp -p invalid" to get the
supported parts, and then find the corresponding part description file in
Avrstudio.

Best Regards, Simon Qian