Re: [avrdude-dev] Parallel programmers

From: www.mikrocontroller-projekte.de
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Parallel programmers
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:27:34 +0100

Hi Russel,

I build a "STK500 clone", based on the minimized STK500 schematic and made an Eagle layout for this. Tobi put this on a (english) Page here: http://www.der-hammer.info/hvprog/index_en.htm

This works with the original STK500 Firmware (except 2.0) and works fine with avrdude.

At present the High Voltage parallel Mode is not tested, but will be soon. At the end of the Page are two layouts, so you can choose. We plan to make pluggable IC sockets for the different Controllers to fit into the 20pin plug.

May be this helps.

Kind Regards,
Klaus

Russell Shaw schrieb:

Hi,
I had a long look with google and looked into avrdude. Are there
any parallel mode avr programmers with avrdude definitions?
(with schematic on the web preferably)

I only found spi ones that work from the pc parallel port.

stk500 needs some mods IIRC for parallel high-voltage mode.