[avrdude-dev] Butterfly (was: Before a release...)

From: Jan-Hinnerk Reichert
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Butterfly (was: Before a release...)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:30:47 +0100

On Wednesday 19 November 2003 23:29, Michael Mayer wrote:
> Sorry for flooding the list...
>
> I forgot to mention one small but important change in
> avrdude.conf.in. The patch adds the non-standard avr910_devcode
> (0x75) for the m169 the butterfly returns as its device code.

I tried the patch from the patch manager and it does not apply
cleanly. Perhaps you should make a reduced version that only contains
the changes to avr910.c and avrdude.conf.in

Nevertheless, the modified avr910.c looks good at first glance. I
volunteer for testing the new code on a avr910 (haven't got a
butterfly), if you could send a working patch.

I'm also thinking about implementing the protocol enhancements on my
AVR910. Is there any (more or less official) documentation available?

/Jan-Hinnerk