[avrdude-dev] content mismatch

From: Erick Castillo
Subject: [avrdude-dev] content mismatch
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 17:10:30 -0800 (PST)

When I was using AVRprog on FreeBSD I was able to develop quite a bit of
software. But now, trying to take that same piece of software and download
it to the same chip, I just can't seem to get anything working. So, I
started from scratch and am working on getting an interrupt driven UART
driver going. For some reason, when I change a few lines, I keep getting
the verification error "content mismatch". When I comment out new code, it
goes back to normal. Any explanation? I'm not quite sure where to look.
This doesn't seem like an error in my code but an error in the programmer.
Any suggestions?

 --Erick