Re: [avrdude-dev] [wip] serial re-org

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [wip] serial re-org
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:28:10 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, E. Weddington wrote:

:) On 12 Mar 2003 at 20:04, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:)
:) > I've commit the serial re-org. If any thing got broke, please make
:) > noise.
:)
:) Ted,
:)
:) You've got an issue with your baud rate lookup table in ser_posix.c.
:) In baud_mapping you're using int for baud but you've got initializers
:) that overflow an int (assuming int=16 bit).

I haven't seem a system (that avrdude could run on) where int is not
32 bits. Is that not the case on windows?

Anyways, I've gone ahead and changed it to long, just to be safe.

Ted