[avrdude-dev] avr910 dump from uisp

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avrdude-dev] avr910 dump from uisp
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:31:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Just for reference, here's a dump of the output from uisp while talking to a
really old programmer (the first avr starter kit MCU00100, I think from
1997, notice that it only supports a few parts ;-). I had to dig deep for
that board and then hunt around for the 4.0 MHz crystal I took out of it...

So, I've got something to test with for the avr910 support. I think that
Jason Kyle's pavr board uses that protocol too. I'll try my pavr board and
see what's up.

Ted