Re: [avrdude-dev] [wip] serial re-org

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [wip] serial re-org
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:40:14 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Brian Dean wrote:

:)On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 08:04:50PM -0800, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:)
:)> I've commit the serial re-org. If any thing got broke, please make noise.
:)>
:)
:)I need these header files on FreeBSD (for select()'s fd_set and
:)timeout) - this doesn't break anything on Linux does it?

Interesting. It worked on both my debian system and the redhat.

But, the man page on my redhat system says this:

SYNOPSIS
       /* According to POSIX 1003.1-2001 */
       #include <sys/select.h>

       /* According to earlier standards */
       #include <sys/time.h>
       #include <sys/types.h>
       #include <unistd.h>

So, I guess you should just commit that fix as it won't hurt the linux port.

When I start a new file, I always shoot for the minimum to get it to
compile.

Ted