[avrdude-dev] [wip] serial re-org

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [wip] serial re-org
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:53:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I started to add support for the avr910 type serial programmers this
morning. While in the act, I noticed that I was duplicating a bunch of
code from stk500.c. So, I moved all the serial code out of skt500.c
and into ser_posix.c. It should be trivial (except for the autoconf
stuff I still need to figure out) now to slap a native win32 serial
interface into avrdude with a ser_win32.c file (stub provided).

The patch also includes the stubs for the avr910 interface.

Once the release is tagged and the tarball rolled, I'll commit this
stuff unless there is any objections.

I've tested this with a 1.7 firmware stk500 and had success.

Ted Roth