Re: [avrdude-dev] make distcheck

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] make distcheck
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 11:45:46 -0700

On 6 Mar 2003 at 10:12, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> No need to wait (especially since I'm not going to do it until
> tonight ;-). Cvs should handle the merging fine. Just be sure to cvs
> up (and watch for conflicts) before you commit.

Yeah... I know cvs handles the merging just fine. I'll go ahead and
make the changes. My concern is that I can check out the changes in
the built pdf and html. It's not as easy for me to check it out on ps
and the info files. So if I accidentally screw something up in those
formats, yell at me and/or correct it.

Eric