[avrdude-dev] doc install

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avrdude-dev] doc install
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:33:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

As things stand right now, no docs are in installed with 'make install'
except for the man file. This is normal behaviour and I'm inclined to leave
it that way. A package maintainer (redhat, debian, freebsd, etc) can figure
out how to package up the docs without having to have them installed via
make install.

Installing them with 'make install' will require some more rules to be
added. I can do it if there is a strong desire.

What's the feeling here?

Ted