Re: [avrdude-dev] file permissions and cvs

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] file permissions and cvs
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:42:12 +0100

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> Is there any way to get cvs to change the file permissions on a file
> in the repo?

Nothing else than a manual chmod.

It would be nice if savannah at least supported rsync in both
directions, so we could manually take care of things like fixing
permissions, repo copies etc. without need to bother the admins
there.

Do you think we could convince the people there for such a feature?
It could perhaps be handled on a per-project base, so projects that
which this feature apply for it (and then have to trust their
developers that it won't be abused).