RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: avr-libc 1.6.8 [was: duplicating avr-libcfromwina

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: avr-libc 1.6.8 [was: duplicating avr-libcfromwinavr]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:49:06 -0700

Well I can't speak for everyone, but Joerg and I have used both, and I know
that Joerg has converted other open source projects from CVS to subversion
(avrdude comes to mind). Anatoly and Dmitry are also main contributors, so they
would have to speak up. But I highly doubt anyone would object to it. As usual,
it's probably just that we all have higher priorities on our todo list.