RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: Adding (some) Procyon AVRlib functionalitytoavr-l

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: Adding (some) Procyon AVRlib functionalitytoavr-libc
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:31:45 -0600

LOL!

Hey, family comes first, foremost, and always. A colorful saying we have over
here:
"If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" ;-)

If you do every find some time, then start out small, with a limited task that
you know you can improve some area. Even if it's just documentation. Don't get
overwhelmed with thinking that it's not enough. It *all* helps. The trick is to
get over the hump and actually start doing something. ;-)

Eric Weddington