RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 07:41:33 -0600

*sigh*

Unfortunately, I don't have a better idea. It looks like that we will have to
take into account inverted signals in the naming scheme. (As a side note, I
really wish the XML files were more consistent. It looks like the ATtiny26.xml
file has yet another way to do the pin mappings.)

I'm open to ideas on a naming scheme.