Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:21:44 -0400

Hi,

So I'm back from travel, I'll be looking into those thing shortly.

As for notifying Atmel of mistake/errors/inconsistencies in XML files
I thing it will be harder than what you make it sound like. Using the
librairy, we load the XML in ram as an object tree. When I walk the
tree, I can find errors but I cannot relate back to the XML line.

Also, I'm not sure what should be flaged as an error. It seems to me
that there is 2-3 different pattern that they follow for pin
description. Are they all right? In AVR Studio XML parser, they for
sure run into the same problem that I do.

I'll update the header soon this week.

Frederic