RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:33:10 -0600

Something else I just found out:
I was testing my generator script with the ATmega6490 and it reported back that
there was duplicate definitions with the new pin definitions:

#define SEG33_DDR   DDRJ
#define SEG33_PORT  PORTJ
#define SEG33_PIN   PINJ
#define SEG33_BIT   1

#define SEG33_DDR   DDRG
#define SEG33_PORT  PORTG
#define SEG33_PIN   PING
#define SEG33_BIT   3

I checked and it seems that the XML file is incorrect. :-P

This duplicated data is in your patch too, unfortunately.

So when you generate the new definitions, you'll need to check to make sure
that there are no duplicate definitions. If there are, you'll have to verify
which one is correct and probably fix the header by hand.

Eric Weddington