RE: [avr-libc-dev] New release?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] New release?
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:27:21 -0700

Though leaving those checks in there does not do any harm.

> 2. To remove avr25 divices from 'AVR12_DEV_INFO' in
> 'gen-avr-lib-tree.sh'
> file, and do not build 'crt*' files for this devices twice.

That would be nice.

> 3. Do not define '__AVR_HAVE_MOVW__', '__AVR_HAVE_LPMX__' and
> '__AVR_HAVE_MUL__' macros in avr-libc.

Are these macros used anywhere in avr-libc?

I saw that you updated the task about adding in an avr35 architecture.
FYI, I have patches that add another architecture. I do not want to
clash later when trying to commit those patches.