RE: [avr-libc-dev] New release?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] New release?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:30:18 -0700

Oh, how interesting! So there may be a workaround? :-)

Can you add that bit of information to the bug report?

We usually tell users that if they are working with any floating point
then they should always use -lm, otherwise all bets are off.

Also, is there any way that you can confirm that this also works with
the CVS version of avr-libc? Or the 1.5.x version of avr-libc? Both
contain the new FP library.

Thanks,
Eric Weddington