Re: [avr-libc-dev] Avrlibc and lcd.c

From: edward baafi
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Avrlibc and lcd.c
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:32:44 -0400

Hi Joerg,

So Here's the code and documentation I changed..  Let me know if it
works on the mega16 or not..  I'm not sure how the "Beer Ware" license
works so I didn't add myself as an author since the changes were
minimal..  If you need to for whatever reason you can just add "Edward
Baafi <address@hidden>."  I agree to the same terms..

Thanks,

Ed Baafi