Re: [avr-libc-dev] Avrlibc and lcd.c

From: edward baafi
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Avrlibc and lcd.c
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:55:30 -0400

Hi Joerg,

I hacked your LCD code a day before going on a trip so sorry it took
so long to get back..

So I have a question..  I believe that the new code (separate ports
definitions for control and data) is backward compatible with code
written for a single port but I don't have any larger micros to test
on..  I think this will be useful for others and don't mind hacking
the documentation but am not sure if you can put it up if not tested
on a single port..  I could just add a section of the documentation
where I link to the new code and state that it has been tested on the
mega88 but still leave your original in tact..  What do you think?

Thanks,
Ed Baafi