Re: [avr-libc-dev] Great Header File Reorg done.

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Great Header File Reorg done.
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 08:43:42 +1000

On Sunday 06 November 2005 09:25, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
[...]
> I've bumped the library version date once again, as I feel we are
> close to 1.4.0 now.

What about to include patches #3729, #3851 ?
This corrects dtostre() bug #11820, speeds up float and
decimal convertion and gives a set of functions to replace
printf() in resource restricted cases.
Acceleration does not make some units or some tens percent.
This acceleration in some times.

This patches are not mounted as patches, they are only
separate programs. I can work above it.

The set of tests already is in structure of patches.

Dmitry.