[avr-libc-dev] Great Header File Reorg done.

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Great Header File Reorg done.
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 00:25:07 +0100

I'm done with that great header file reorg.  The files twi.h, crc16.h,
delay.h, and parity.h have been moved to the new util/ subdir.  The
old files are now stubs referring to the new files.

SIGNAL() has been renamed to ISR().

I've bumped the library version date once again, as I feel we are
close to 1.4.0 now.  I've also updated the documentation preview
at

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/avr-libc-user-manual/

Please have a look at it.

Oh, and I added inp/outp/sbi/cbi back to <compat/deprecated.h>.