Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #14855] Link Error "relocation truncated to fit:

From: Peeter Vois
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #14855] Link Error "relocation truncated to fit: R_AVR_13_PCREL"
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:21:07 +0200

Hi,

I am ready to give help here. Still I have some urgent optimisation
needs so it is my first priority. There is a patch adding MUL
instruction into math library. Then if it is added, I will submit some
more patches to optimize log10 calculation. I have tried to optimise log
calculation but have got hitback: float is not precise enoygh,
simulations used double( 8 bytes ). So looks like in the beginning/ this
year I will not optimise log calculation. I would then invest some time
to think about the libm problems.

Best Regards ...
Peeter