Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] signal dox updates

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] signal dox updates
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:53:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) As Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:)
:) > Ok, here's the second cut at the signal dox which has Joerg's suggested
:) > changes. I've also added the acknowledgments.
:)
:) Since i missed to send my diff for doc/api/interrupts.dox, you've
:) naturally missed some of my changes.  Don't worry, just go ahead and
:) commit it, i'll commit my minor changes afterwards.  (There were two
:) other things in addition to the <avr/foo.h> stuff, i wrote a small
:) paragraph explaining that SIGNAL() and INTERRUPT() cannot spell-check
:) their argument, and i filled in some of the missing pieces in the
:) table.)

I've committed the patch.

:)
:) Btw., regarding the overly long table of signal names: IMHO we
:) shouldn't bother too much and simply postprocess doxygen's LaTeX
:) output file, by replacing TaularC with longtable.  I've did a test for
:) this at home, and the result looks OK (i. e. it gets split across
:) three pages in total).

This is fine. I didn't like splitting the table anyways. Can you handle
this since you've already looked into it? Once your done, I'll update the
pages on the website. ;-)

:)
:) > +/** \page acks Acknowledgments
:)
:) Fine, but you've simply copied it from Rich's document without even
:) mentioning your name. ;-)  IMHO we should merge this with the
:) AUTHORS file anyway.

I'm not mentally stable enough to acknowledge myself.

Ted Roth