Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] signal dox updates

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] signal dox updates
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 00:02:13 +0200

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> Can someone look out the part about __vector_default and comment on it's
> correctness? Rich's doc was out of date on that.

I've verified that it works the way you are describing it.

I've changed a few other things as well.  doxygen mess^H^H^Hixes
all the declarations within one page by sorting them alphabetically,
thus i've introduced some additional grouping so things like sei
and cli, or SIGNAL and INTERRUPT are grouped together.

I've also found the time to write up some documentation for <io.h>.

Btw., i think we should prefer the new location of the include
files over the historic places, so write <avr/signal.h> instead
of <avr-sig.h>, and <avr/interrupt.h> instead of <intterupt.h>.
Just MHO.

I'm including a complete diff against CVS.