Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] signal dox updates

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] signal dox updates
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:40:57 +0200

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> Ok, here's the second cut at the signal dox which has Joerg's suggested
> changes. I've also added the acknowledgments.

Since i missed to send my diff for doc/api/interrupts.dox, you've
naturally missed some of my changes.  Don't worry, just go ahead and
commit it, i'll commit my minor changes afterwards.  (There were two
other things in addition to the <avr/foo.h> stuff, i wrote a small
paragraph explaining that SIGNAL() and INTERRUPT() cannot spell-check
their argument, and i filled in some of the missing pieces in the
table.)

Btw., regarding the overly long table of signal names: IMHO we
shouldn't bother too much and simply postprocess doxygen's LaTeX
output file, by replacing TaularC with longtable.  I've did a test for
this at home, and the result looks OK (i. e. it gets split across
three pages in total).

> +/** \page acks Acknowledgments

Fine, but you've simply copied it from Rich's document without even
mentioning your name. ;-)  IMHO we should merge this with the
AUTHORS file anyway.