aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] pragmatics (was Re: your dissertation revisited)

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] pragmatics (was Re: your dissertation revisited)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:52:03 +0530

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 10:56:30PM -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> Hmm...Well that seems totally new to me.  Either there is some article of
> yours I have not yet read, or you have not spelled out all your stuff
> entirely.  Which is it?

One explanation is that my pragmatic language function (mostly
presupposition) was impaired.  The intervention which I have
prescribed for myself is to read the references listed in your
thesis bibliography and related works.  ;-)

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aleader