adonthell-artwork

[Adonthell-artwork] wallpapers?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] wallpapers?
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:38:54 +0200

A while ago, Nils suggested to add some Adonthell desktop backgrounds
for downloading. That's certainly a good idea.

So I have two questions/requests:

Cirrus, could you perhaps rescan that Dwarf of yours in 1600x1200? That
Waste's Edge pic has that resolution, if I remember correctly. And I
think all of our backgrounds should have it. It's much better than the
smallish 1024x786 ones you find elsewhere. I guess plenty of people have
larger desktops these days, and they'll certainly appreciate the
quality.

And finally, Ben, didn't you want to make some wallpapers too? I guess
we can start with two, but the more we have, the better :).

Kai