adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Gfx docu status?

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Gfx docu status?
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 22:14:11 +0200

At Friday 27.09.2002 14:49, you wrote:
Hi guys,

Where are you with the gfx documentation? Now that the Windows version
is ready and 0.3.3 as well (release on sunday or monday), it's about to
search for new artists, I'd say. Is it ready now? You seemed to have it
nearly ready last time.

Huurm, not really ready, but in a first presentable form, that is the first part is done and it can surely be shown to the public. Trouble is I can't really write much about character animation as a lot has changed in v0.4, and mostly I'm not sure how to go about it yet. The other main part is the naming conventions, which James wanted to have a go at (but let's let him move in first, huh ;)

I'll just do that icon for the "tip" sections tomorrow.

BEN