adonthell-artwork

RE: [Adonthell-artwork] wallpapers?

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: RE: [Adonthell-artwork] wallpapers?
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:01:19 +0200

Good idea. How about we have several resolutions for offer to download, like
1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1024x786, etc. Us resiszing them would surely give a
better result than a resize on the fly.

> And finally, Ben, didn't you want to make some wallpapers too? I guess
> we can start with two, but the more we have, the better :).

I certainly want to do them, there's quite a lot of stuff that I want to do,
the problem is that at the moment I'm really low on time, since I'm quite
busy at work, plus visitors etc. - sorry!
In two weeks I'll be back in Bremen at University, and I should have more
time then. So please go ahead and don't wait for me, as you said two are
enough for a start, and anyway, It'll be hard for me to top James' brilliant
work :)

But it's a section that can easily be added to and as we go along I believe
that more and more wallpapers will join the download section. It should keep
our newslist busy ;)

BEN