Re: [Swftools-common] about the wiki

From: Lists
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] about the wiki
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 23:31:17 +0000

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:56:52 +0100
Pablo Rodríguez <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 11/03/2013 06:21 PM, Lists wrote:
> > I'm also currently hosting the Wiki and the ViewGIT on a custom VPS,
> > which needs taking d have done is put own asap.  So, it will have to
> > be relocated. I'll update/re-install Mediawiki and all the relevant
> > plug-ins when I do it.
> [Replying to a issue raised by one comment from Chris pasted above.]
>
> How about using GitHub for both git and the wiki?

Funds, Pablo? ;o)  Plus..

 - Ricardo Pedroso already has a Githnb version/fork of SWFTools.

 - Matthias originally chose Mediawiki.  When he decided to move things
   around, no-one else stepped forward to host it, so I did.

 - Matthias also holds/hosts/updates the original Git repository.  All
   I do is grab a daily update, then layer the ViewGit interface over
   it.   Allows for easy - GUI - browsing of the updates/changes.

> Maybe a SWFTools user group could also be useful here.

You are an avid user, Pablo!  ;o)  There are a few others, where I
believe the main interest lies with pdf2swf, however is there is
there really the user-base out there?   I feel a survey coming on.
Maybe I should use as my starting point, an analysis of the server
logs from the wiki?  ;o)

Regards,

Chris.